Unrivalled connectivity never replicated in the market. The world’s most shielded HDMI cable that eliminates signal dropouts with an industry-leading success rate of 99.99%.
Kordz R.3 is our most robust installation HDMI cable, designed for tight spaces and engineered for electrical signal preservation to protect critical HDMI signals amidst high electrical noise environments. A unique combination of advanced features and materials delivers unrivalled installation performance and reliability. High-tech assembly and vacuum infra-red soldering minimise signal drop-outs, while nitrogen foam polyethylene insulation ensures the highest dielectric consistency for digital transmission. With high flexibility and shallow operational depth, the Kordz R.3 HDMI Cable opens new installation design possibilities.
Used in space missions, military and medical settings, and iconic international events, the Kordz R.3 HDMI Cable is a significant component for critical signals and engineered to deliver maximum commercial uptime.
Kordz R.3 is engineered for bespoke HDMI cable designed for you AV Equipment rack Cubboard. The unique combination of the die-cast HDMI connector, flexible 32AWG halogen free cable and small profile lightweight design results in unrivalled installation flexibility and robustness.
- Engineered and built to deliver maximum commercial up-time,
- 0.3 - 3.0m lengths in 0.3m increments for precision rack fit offs,
- 3.6 - 5.4m lengths in 0.6m increments,
- High bandwidth solid OFC conductors, Induction soldered pin transitions for benchmark inter-terminal uniformity,
- Anti-fatigue Die-cast Zn alloy connectors tested to ≥1,000 cycles & 2kg retention force,
- 100% of units tested for zero bit error rate @ 340Mcsc, <0.05% in-field failure rate,
- Halogen-free construction,
- THX® Certified 4K Interconnect,
- DPL Certified 4K 18G-DC,
- Limited lifetime warranty.
The THX Interconnect Certification Program for 4K was developed specifically to bench- mark HDMI cables capable of supporting HDMI 2.0 bandwidth demands. Certified cables must pass approximately 75 THX laboratory tests that span not only electrical and communication protocol performance, but also mechanical integrity and interoperability.
DPL Laboratories 4K-18G Deep Colour
DPL Laboratories, Inc. are experts on high-band- width digital signalling solutions. The respected DPL 4K Product Certification Program is designed to combat the fears of cable and display manufacturers and end users alike.