Elite Screens Curve110H-A4K Lunette Acoustic4K 16:9 - Curved Fixed Frame
Elite Screens Curve110H-A4K Lunette Acoustic4K 16:9 has an ultra-white front projection screen surface with a 1.1 gain that provides excellent color neutrality for superb color reproduction along with wide diffusion uniformity. The angular weave is designed to handle 4K (4096x2160) and 1080P (1920x1080) projectors while eliminating the visual artifact known as moiré effect. The dense mesh of the material with its ultra-fine perforations creates a projection canvas that almost identically resembles our best-selling and award winning CineWhite material. The virtual absence of the acoustic perforations means sound is not compromised and a clear sonic transparency is achieved.
Design and Installation
- Curved Frame Home Theater Front Projection Screen
- Curvature enhances contrast levels with decreased incident light while creating a heightened sense of immersion
- 40’ fixed radial curvature also eliminates the pincushion effect
- Velvet covered 3.5"width aluminum frame border
- Sliding wall mounts provide adjustable horizontal centering
- Adjustable fix plates provide equal tension over the entire projection surface
- Product Type: Lunette Acoustic4K
- Screen Material: AcousticPro-4K
- Screen Format: HDVT (16:9)
- Nominal Diagonal: 110"
- Viewing Dimensions: 53.9" H x 95.9" W
- Gain: 1.1
- 8.9cm black velvet border